The Center for Diversity and Inclusion is a multi-use space housing the offices of the CDI staff, several meeting spaces, an equity lending library, lounge, and interfaith prayer space. We strive to make this space welcoming, comfortable, and open to all.
The Center for Diversity and Inclusion has four reservable spaces with flexible seating and furniture for students and groups to utilize.
- DUC 322- a private Interfaith space comfortable for 1-12 people
- DUC 331- a private meeting room comfortable for 1 to 8 people
- DUC 338- a private meeting room comfortable for 1 to 4 people
- DUC 330- a public lounge comfortable for 2 to 10 people
Space Reservation Guidelines:
- The rooms are available during CDI regular business hours, Monday–Thursday 8:30 a.m.– 8 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Space reservations outside business hours are contingent upon the availability of CDI personnel to attend and staff the event.
- Organizations must make clear in their online and print advertising that the CDI is the location of the event and not the sponsor. The CDI should be listed as “Location: CDI, DUC 330” or “Location: Center for Diversity & Inclusion, DUC 330.”
- Organizations must include in any online and print advertising the following statement: “Use of the CDI space does not imply endorsement of the event by the CDI or Student Affairs at Washington University.”
- Continued use of the CDI space will be evaluated based on adherence to these space reservation guidelines.
All spaces can be requested via the link below.
Please contact us if you have additional questions at email@example.com.